home

Thursday 11 June 2015

Mourinho Promises Three New Signings, But Is Not Selling


Mourinho epl
Jose Mourinho keeps telling us what he intends to do this transfer window. That includes keeping his best squad together and he has also promised three new signings.
After Chelsea comfortably brought back the EPL trophy to Stamford Bridge in the 2014-15 season, Mourinho is not interested in selling any member of his squad.
He has however promised three new signings so as to keep his squad on their toes. And Drogba needs to be replaced following his exit.
“In other seasons, I was very happy to sell a few players – even good ones – but this year I’m not happy to sell my best players so the real challenge is to keep them,” the Portuguese is quoted in the Mirror.
“If I keep [Eden] Hazard, [Nemanja] Matic, [Branislav] Ivanovic, Diego Costa and [Cesc] Fabregas, that’s the first target.
“I think we need three players – a striker, because we lost our legend [Drogba], a defender and a midfielder to give a little more competitiveness to the squad, bring some new blood in and put some of the team a little bit under pressure.
“They need to know there is someone waiting to take their place – now they are the champions, I need that to sustain my way of working. But basically, I want to keep the same players, the same squad, the same manager, and bring stability to the club.”

No comments: