home

Saturday 19 September 2015

Everton New Signing, Funes Mori Delighted John Stones Stayed

posted by Som Offor.


wpid-img20150919_102857.jpg
Ramiro Funes Mori is pleased that John Stones remained at Everton and hopes he can learn from the England international.
There was speculation that summer signing Funes Mori could be a replacement for Stones, who was a target for Chelsea.
image
But with Stones still at the club, the Argentine will now be competing with him for a first-team spot.
“It’s a good thing because he’s a good player,” Funes Mori told the Liverpool Echo. “He’s staying longer at Everton. To learn from him will be good for me.
“I don’t think along the lines that him staying is bad for me. I just need to learn from him and work hard to win my spot.”
Image Source :Getty Images

No comments: