home

Thursday 3 September 2015

“I Had Sex With Her Only Six Times Since April 2015” – Arrested Father Admits

posted by Som Offor.



rapist
34 year old Ahmed Mohammed has been arrested by the Osun State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for continuously raping his 14 year old daughter.
When paraded by officials, he defensively says he has only had sex with his daughter six times in the past 6 months.
“I have two wives. The first had left and she gave birth to three children. The second wife gave birth to two children before she died.
“This one is the first child of my first wife. I don’t know what came over me in April when I started having sex with my daughter. I had sex with her only six times since April 2015.”
The Head, Public Relations and Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, Mr. Wale Folarin, said the command was alerted to the man’s act by one of his neighbours who always heard the girl’s cry at night and asked her what was happening. She admitted everything to him, and he in turn alerted the authorities.

No comments: