home

Wednesday 27 August 2014

I am tired of being labelled gay' - actor/ model IK Ogbonna says

In a new interview with Punch, actor and model, IK
Ogbonna says he is tired of the gay rumors that
keeps trailing him. He says no man has ever been
identified as his gay partner..
"I am tired of the gay rumours trailing me. You
can never pick out any man with whom I have
had an affair in the past, but you can link me
to some of the ladies I have dated. It is funny
because I am sometimes called a ladies' man
and at times rumoured to be a gigolo – gay.
These three things do not relate to one
another. "That I have chosen to adopt the UK
style of dressing, which typically comprises
tight pants, should not make me gay. The fact
that I have friends in the industry that I choose
to hang out with should not make me a gay. I
really don't care about what people think of my
personal life. I can't spot anyone as being gay
in the industry and I don't see anything wrong
with two guys or ladies being close friends.
Until I am approached by a guy or I see guys
getting down together then I can conclude that
he is gay." he said

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Somayina.

No comments: