home

Wednesday 27 August 2014

‘I’m a fashion Icon’ – KCee reacts to fashion critics

In an interview with TheNETng, Limpopo crooner,
Kcee reacted to criticisms by some fans regarding
his style. Kcee says he's a fashion icon & those who
criticize him don't know anything about fashion
"As far as I'm concerned those that are talking
about my dress sense don't even know what
fashion is all about, they just want to talk, and
as a celebrity, people just want to pick on you
and say whatever they like. For those that
know me very well, if there's anything that I
can boast of, it's fashion, I don't joke with it.
Most of these talks actually started from
pictures I posted on Instagram, and really I got
the buzz I needed at that time, so I even went
on to post more pictures so people would talk
more, and guess what, my followers have
increased drastically with all these fashion
talks. I don't even respond to them, I don't take
it serious, I'm happy and making more money,
so I'm not loosing anything. If you come to my
wardrobe you'll know what I'm saying, I'm a
fashion icon
...and I can brag about it. Sometimes there are
some things you can't brag about, but for me I
can brag about fashion, I don't have a problem
with my fashion sense" he said Kcee says he
does not have a stylist as he does all his styling
himself 'I don't have a stylist, I style myself.
These same set of people that talk negatively
about a certain outfit would commend me on
another one, so I just see them as confused
people. The truth is I don't get angry at them,
rather I get inspired' he said

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Somayina.

No comments: