home

Monday 25 August 2014

PHOTOS: See What Basketmouth’s 4 Yr Old Secret Love Child Looks Like — PRETTY LITTLE ANGEL!

He had the love child before he got married to his
long time boo, Elsie in 2010.
Of course Elsie was infuriated after she had the news
but she didn't let that stop her from marrying the
man of her dreams.
While dating Elsie, he was also seeing the side chick
(babymama) and reports say he dated her for about
six years but he chose Elsie over her. Back then, the
issue almost caused a rift but it's all been amicably
settled now.
He plays his role as a father to the girl (love child)
but he is no longer involved with her mum
"I wouldn't refer to her as a love child. She's my child
that people didn't know of. Yes I have a daughter
with my ex-girlfriend. Its not a comfortable topic to
discuss because I wouldn't want to put anybody
under pressure. As long as my family is happy and
I'm on the same page with my wife, my siblings, my
mum, my pastor and the family of my daughter, that's
all that actually matters." he told LIB.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Somayina.

No comments: