home

Sunday 31 August 2014

I am not Maheeda’s sex toy –Ruggedman [Photos]

Controversial singer, Maheeda, is known mostly for
posting raunchy pictures of herself and erotic
messages on her social media pages.
Few days ago, a picture of famous rapper,
Ruggedman, and Maheeda surfaced online and it
sparked comments from fans. Some of the fans
described the rapper as the singer's new play toy.
But in a chat with Saturday Beats, Rugeddybaba (as
he is also called) debunked the rumours, saying the
two of them have been close friends for a long time.
continue.......
He said, "I am not Maheeda's sex toy. I have known
Maheeda since 2007 and we have been friends for a
very long time, so there is no amorous relationship
between us. The picture surfaced because I want her
to do something for my clothing line, 20th September
wears. She came to an office close to my house and I
told her to drop by to pick up the tops because she
was leaving for Holland. That is the only thing I
gave her- clothes."
The rapper, who had been away from limelight for a
while, said he was shocked that his new single,
Agidi, featuring Wande Coal has been enjoying
massive airplay. He added that he was back for
business.
"Currently, I put out my new song, Agidi, which
trended on the internet for a while. I was shocked
when the song trended because I was away from the
music scene for a while and when I got back with a
song, it trended. I am working on shooting the video
and also re-launching my clothing line," he said.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Somayina.

No comments: