home

Tuesday 12 August 2014

"Life can't be the same without Kefee" -

mourning husband speaks

In his very first interview since the untimely death of
his wife and Branama queen, Kefee, on June 13th,
Teddy Don Momoh, says there are uncountable
things he will miss about his wife of over two years
and also shared her last moments on earth with
Encomium magazine
"I can't say I am going to miss her because there are
uncountable things to miss. She was a complete,
Godly, highly intelligent and strong woman. All
these I will miss and also not having her by my side
forever. She was a woman that knew what to say to
me to keep me fired up. The last memories we had
together were shared between Nigeria and America.
We shot our first video together here in Nigeria as
certified video producers and directors. It was fun to
see her contribute highly and creatively in the camera
positioning and I told her " You are what the industry
has been waiting for". This happened a day before
she traveled back to America" he said. Continue...
Teddy who made his first public appearance after her
death and burial at the recently held Encomium
Black and White party says his team is working to
ensure that her unreleased album which she was
working on before she passed on is released. He said
this while speaking about her unfulfilled dreams
"Before her untimely death, she was working on her
beautiful album from the best of both world
compilation double CD and I would be putting
finishing touches to the album. She had two projects
for her foundation that she was working on before
she travelled. But by God's Grace, the team would
bring it to realization. Also watch out for her video
compilation that our team would be dropping soon.
She left her legacy and I am asking her fans to
support her even now as we drop songs on iTunes
and CD for public consumption" he said
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments: